top of page

WELCOME

Congratulations - you're engaged!

You’ve secured your dream venue..

and now it’s time to plan the beautiful details of your big day.

We are here to help, whether you are looking for help with on the day styling, 

or perhaps just a lending hand of DIY hire props. 

WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

FULL STYLING

Perfect for couples wanting a stress free day with help on design, styling and everything in between.

Minimum Spend

(October to April) - £750

(May to September) -£950

 

- Bespoke style pack

 

-Full on the day styling 

service and collection.

DSC05387_edited.jpg

DIY HIRE

Perfect for creative couples wanting to hire props to take away and style themselves. 

- No minimum spend.

 

- Props collected & returned from our HQ in Ratby, 

Leicester. 

 

See website for props & prices.

norwood-park-wedding-715.jpg
norwood-park-wedding-681.jpg

THE NEXT STEPS TO BOOKING WITH US..

Here comes the exciting part..

01

Get in touch.

You’ve got in touch! We will double check our availability and let you know if we can help! Our next step is to arrange an over the phone consultation call for us to exchange ideas and put together an initial quote. Worried your date may be popular? You are welcome to save your date using a £50 non-refundable deposit to avoid disapointment.

03

Time to crunch numbers.

On the back of our call we will put together an initial quote for your review. Something on your quote you are unsure about? Each quote is bespoke, so just let us know and this can be tweaked until it's a perfect reflection of your ideas and vision for your big day.

05

Time to get creative.

Your dates been secured, now it’s time for the exciting part - we will get working on your bespoke style pack for your big day. 

02

Lets chat.

On the back of confirming our availability, we will request any preferences of time/days for an initial call. Any additional information or inspiration prior to our call will help us best prepare, Pinterest boards are more than welcome! 

04

Secure your date.

You’ve received your quote and are happy with the pricing. Time to pop over your 25%  deposit to fully secure your date. On the back of receiving this we will send our T&Cs to sign and an invoice for confirmation. 

06

Your all booked. 

Your happy with your quote & style pack, now you can sit back and relax and leave the rest to us. We will touch base again on the lead up to your big day to reconfirm all of the details and final logistics.

AMALFI WHITE WEDDING - BETH & PAUL - MIRL & CO MIRLAH RICHARDSON-480_websize_edited.jpg

FAQ'S

HOW MUCH IS MY WEDDING STYLING GOING TO COST?

As every wedding is different, it’s difficult to estimate a precise total for each wedding. 

However, our weddings tend to cost from £1000 to £1750 on average dependent on guest numbers & styling. If you have a budget in mind, please send this over and we can keep this in mind when quoting and advise on areas of saving. 

DO WE HAVE A MINIMUM SPEND?

For fully styled weddings we have a minimum spend of £750 for weddings within the months of October to April and £950 for weddings within the months of May to September. 

For DIY hire weddings, we don’t have any minimum spend in place. 

CAN YOU PUT OUT EXTRAS WE PROVIDE? 

Yes, we will be happy to help and put out extras which we cannot provide for you. Included in your styling fee, is the service of putting out one piece of stationery per guest, one favour per guest and a guest book. For multiple place settings (menus & name places for example) these must be attached to one another to create one piece. Additional extras to be styled must be disclosed on our final call four weeks prior to your big day, and may incur an additional charge. Please note, we will not put out fabrics, candle/lanterns or 

other props that we are able to supply which are not provided by ourselves. 

WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY WEDDING STYLING/HIRE? 

In order to fully secure your date we require a 25% deposit of your total quote. Another 25% is required 4 weeks before your big day, and you final 50% is due two weeks prior to your big day. 

CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY QUOTE? 

Yes, your quote can be changed up until four weeks prior to your big day. 

All payments are non refundable so any changes cannot be greater than the amount paid.

CAN YOU STAY TO CHANGE THE ROOM AROUND?

Yes, we offer a separate service to change the room around. Please ensure to let us know and we will incorporate this additional service into your quote. 

bottom of page